UK’s leading supplier of storage equipment, with a product range that includes pallet racking, mobile and static shelving, lockers, cupboards, workstations, tray storage systems and small parts storage
Reporting to National Territory Sales Manager, this is an autonomous role to pro-actively seek new business opportunities, establish customer needs, provide the best solutions and maximise sales of the company’s product portfolio within a specific regional area. Liaise with telesales, telemarketing, estimating and design teams to develop new sales opportunities.
– Provide forecasts and accurate and timely quotations and reports
– Secure new and repeat business at the best possible margins
– Selling the full range of the company’s products.
– Maximise sales in the region to achieve agreed revenue and profit targets
– Establish customer requirements and build strong relationships
– Manage customer satisfaction with accurate quotes and drawings of agreed solutions
– Liaise with customer services to ensure after sales issues are resolved efficiently
– Develop a clear understanding and knowledge of the most advantageous sectors within the region
– Be aware of competitors and their activity (e.g. target sectors, pricing policy, promotions and marketing activity and social media).
– Must live in the West Midlands
– Ability to seize a sales opportunity, close the deal and deliver customer satisfaction
– Achieve target results, deliver high standards and ensure continuous improvement.
– Proven experience in a field based specification/solution sales role
– Excellent communication skills
– Proven track record in sales
– Competent Microsoft Office user
– Knowledge of CAD will be an advantage
– Self-starter who can work at many levels and within multi-cultural environments
Experience in the distribution, industrial, commercial or public sectors would be an advantage but are not essential as full training will be given. The company is seeking enthusiastic, ambitious target driven people with sales in their DNA and who are looking to develop their career.
CVs please to Terry Abra at firstname.lastname@example.org www.jlc-solutions.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com